Flu vaccines are in.
Most insurances accepted.
Influenza (flu) is a contagious respiratory illness caused by flu
viruses. It can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to
Complications can result from the flu virus such as
Pneumonia, bronchitis, and sinus and ear infections.
the flu virus is unpredictable, many factors play a role in the
severity of the virus including: availability of vacine, virus strain,
and the amount of people gettuing vaccinated.
Serious complications can result from the flu at any age, but some people are at higher risk of developing serious flu-related complications
if they become sick. This includes people 65 years and older, people of
any age with certain chronic medical conditions (such as asthma,
diabetes, or heart disease), pregnant women, and young children.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Tips For This Flu Season
Flu season is coming upon us. Here are a few ways to keep the germs away and keep your family healthy this season.
- Do remember to wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Always cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to prevent germs from being spread.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you have been diagnosed with the flu or flu
like symptoms, please stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever
is gone, except to get medical treatment as recommended by the CDC.
- Rest and drink lots of fluids.
Get Vaccinated Today!
Protect your family against the flu.